In response to the requests from cosmeticians, you can now connect for free to the new platform dedicated to preclinical testing of dermocosmetic ingredients, actives and finished products. Like the one dedicated to clinical testing, this unique tool allows the testing community around the world, through reserved access, to identify methods and laboratories and validate all the characteristics necessary for the product developments.
1. In a single click
Save time with a specific and free access. Simply create a new login and a new password and find the methods and laboratories that can meet the broad categories of tests:
- Biodegradability et écotoxicity,
- Content-contenair interaction
- UVA-PF, SPF-UVB and UV tests
2. It has never been easier
- by keyword or claim,
- by type of test, by test support or by country…
- with specific filters: method type, mechanism of action, type of results.
3. 100% human innovation !
Special mention for efficacy tests,for which you find the laboratory that meets your test criteria based on:
- Mechanisms of action: Acne, Adipocytes, Anti-Aging, Bioavailability, Skin Renewal, Free Radicals and Oxydation, Hydration, Inflammation, Biomechanical Integrity, Microbiota, Pigmentation, Pollution, Barrier Function, Regeneration…
- Analysis of 80 biomarkers: cytokeratins, collagens, Metallopeptidases-proteases, interleukins, hyaluronic acid, integrins, Interleukines…
- Quantitative and/or visual analysis methods: gene expression, histology (morphology and imaging), protein and metabolic analysis…
- Choice of 3 levels of custom testing: custom protocol, 100% R&D studies and non-targeted “omics” tests.
To become comprehensive, the referencing of CROs is continuous to bring together, gradually, all the global partners specialized in the preclinical evaluation of active and finished products on the skin, sebaceous glands and hair.
4. And then a Webinar !
On Tuesday, June 9 from 3:00 pm. to 3:20 pm. (Paris time) we organize a free Webinar to share with you these search tips and answer your questions. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to send you the Zoom link.