Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the Organizing Committee of the 31st IFSCC Congress 2020 Yokohama has decided to cancel the in-person Congress in Yokohama, Japan and hold a Virtual Congress. This has been an exceptionally difficult decision, but the safety and health of our community are more important. We commit to you that we will do our best for the success of the first Virtual IFSCC Congress.
Since we have decided to focus on the academic point of the Congress, the Exhibition and Social Events are cancelled. All registration fees that have paid will be refunded soon. Everyone should re-register for the virtual Congress.
The IFSCC 2020 Virtual Congress Yokohama offers:
- Podium (Oral) and Poster Sessions to be viewed on-demand from 21-30 October
- A Q&A chat area on each presentation which enables interaction between speakers and attendees
- Voting for podium (oral) & poster presentations by clicking LIKE! button on each presentation
- Best podium presentations (Basic and Applied science) and best Poster Presentation Awards will be provided by IFSCC in the usual way
- …and more, to be announced at a later date
Key Dates & Deadlines
IFSCC 2020 Virtual Congress 21-30 October 2020
Virtual Congress Early Bird Registration opens 6 July 2020
Virtual Congress Early Bird Registration closes 21 September 2020
Full Paper Submission Deadline 28 July 2020
Registration Fees include full access to the content of the IFSCC 2020 Virtual Congress from 21-30 October
Published via Beauty & Happiness